Daily News Launch – Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Community Details Officer
Place of work: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Mobile: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 11:47 p.m., Friday, July 30, 2021, 400 block Wheatfield Travel (MT) – Amit Varma, M/41, of Lititz, PA, was billed with the above offense pursuing a domestic dispute at his home. For the duration of the altercation, Varma physique checked a different particular person, leading to them equally to tumble to the ground, and result in injury to the victim. A quotation was filed.
2. Disorderly Carry out Arrests, 7:59 p.m., Saturday, July 17, 2021, Grafton Circle (LT) – Lakeisha Marie Wright, F/44, Ayonna Nichelle Bair, F/25, and Christian Berreras-Marrero, M/32, all of Lancaster, PA, ended up billed with the previously mentioned offense after they engaged in a verbal altercation with 1 a different in a public spot. Their steps alarmed others in the area, who identified as 9-1-1. A citation was filed versus each and every celebration.
3. DUI Arrest, 12:55 p.m., Saturday, July 31, 2021, 1400 block Harrisburg Pike (MT) – Carlos S. DeJesus, Jr., M/40, of Akron, PA, was billed with the earlier mentioned offense right after he was noticed unconscious at the rear of the wheel of a working vehicle, located on the freeway. DeJesus, Jr. exhibited indicators of impairment and was arrested. He refused chemical testing. A criminal grievance was filed.
4. Harassment Arrest, 4:50 p.m., Friday, July 2, 2021, 200 Golf Drive – Ignore Golf System (MT) – Jason Luckanitz, M/55, of Shillington, PA, was billed with the over offense following he struck yet another golfer in the deal with. A citation was submitted.
5. DUI Arrest, 10:06 p.m., Friday, July 30, 2021, Oregon Pike at Creek Highway (MT) – Tonya L. Diaz, F/37, of Reinholds, PA, was charged with the earlier mentioned offense adhering to a visitors halt for erratic driving. Diaz exhibited symptoms of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic drinks prior to driving. Diaz was arrested and chemical tests yielded a BAC of .199%. A prison grievance was submitted.
6. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 5:07 p.m., Thursday, July 29, 2021, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Lindsey N. Studenroth, F/36, of Columbia, PA, was billed with the earlier mentioned offense following she deliberately prompted injury to a doorway. Whole loss not known. A quotation was filed.
7. Retail Theft / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Fentanyl Arrest, 6:01 p.m., Thursday, July 29, 2021, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Daniel Paul Fink, M/19, of Manheim, PA, was billed with the over offense immediately after he was observed thieving $20.85 well worth of merchandise from the keep. All through a lookup incident to arrest, Fink was found in possession of marijuana, and glassine baggies containing Fentanyl. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
8. DUI / Resisting Arrest / Possession of Cannabis / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / False Identification to Regulation Enforcement Arrest, 10:10 a.m., Friday, July 30, 2021, Creek Street at Pinetown Highway (MT) – Phenix Mikhail Malave, M/25, of Grantville, PA, was billed with the over offenses adhering to a crash investigation. Malave was determined as a driver in that crash and exhibited symptoms of impairment. Malave also supplied a untrue identify and date of beginning to the investigating officers. When officers established his true identity, they uncovered that he was listed as a required human being out of Lebanon County. The motor vehicle he had crashed was also outlined a stolen. Officers attempted to take Malave into bodily custody and he resisted their initiatives. Officers used a Taser on Malave to subdue him and arrest him. Throughout a look for incident to arrest, Malave was found in possession of marijuana, a cannabis grinder, and rolling papers. Malave was taken for a blood draw for chemical testing, the final results of which are nonetheless pending at this time. A felony grievance was filed and an arrest warrant received. Malave remains a preferred human being at this time. Any particular person figuring out the whereabouts of Malave should connect with the Manheim Township Law enforcement Office at 717-569-6491 or deliver facts anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” under.
1. Forgery, 3:19 p.m., Friday, July 30, 2021, 1117 Harrisburg Pike – Wendy’s (MT) – Not known human being/s passed a counterfeit $20.00 monthly bill at the company.
2. Theft, July 30 to 31, 2021, 1200 block Brighton Avenue (MT) – Unknown individual/s stole 3 (3) attractive pillows from the two the front and back porches of the exact home. Full reduction: $60.00.
3. Theft of Dropped or Mislaid Residence, 1:45 to 8:00 p.m., Saturday, July 31, 2021, 222 Eden Street – Eden Resort Inn (MT) – Unidentified man or woman/s stole $37,000.00 really worth of jewellery from a resort place, after the friends checked out and unintentionally still left the goods guiding. Investigation carries on.
4. Identity Theft, 12:00 p.m., Monday, July 12, 2021, 2600 block Sutton Location (MT) – Mysterious individual/s utilised the victim’s identity to open up a line of credit and make a sequence of fraudulent buys, totaling $981.06.
5. Theft of Shed or Mislaid Residence, 8:45 p.m., Monday, August 2, 2021, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Unidentified particular person/s stole a purse and contents, following the sufferer unintentionally left it unattended in the rest room of the keep. The purse was afterwards recovered but $27.00 truly worth of dollars and home had been missing.
6. Legal Mischief, July 31 to August 1, 2021, 2200 block Coventry Road (MT) – Unfamiliar person/s scratched the paint of a auto, which sat parked overnight in the location. Overall reduction: $300.00.